With a compact design and a small price tag, Wyze sense is built to spark your creativity. Place contact sensors on liquor cabinets, safes, trash cans, cookie jars, garage door, and anything else that twists, turns, opens or closes. Motion sensors are great for bedrooms, bathrooms, or anywhere you don’t want to put a Wyze Cam.
- Wyze sense piggybacks off Wyze CAM’s Wi-Fi connection making setup extra simple. One bridge (included) can Support up to 100 Wyze sensors and has a signal range that will work throughout most US homes.
- Wyze contact sensors send notifications to your phone any time something is opened, closed, or left open and have a 12-month replaceable battery life.
- Wyze motion sensors send a notification to your phone when it detects motion from people and pets and have a 12-month replaceable battery life.
- You don’t have to get a notification every time something Opens or closes. Set Wyze sense to only send you a notification when something is open longer than it should be.
- See the current status and a history of your sensors right in the Wyze app. Details of open, close, and motion events are recorded and stored for 14-days, so you can see exactly when a sensor was triggered and for how long, even if you’ve disabled push notifications
- New! (July 2019): Get notified when a person is detected and filter your event videos with people using on-device AI person detection. Available immediately, all Wyze Cam v2 owners can update their camera’s firmware to enjoy this new feature at no additional cost.