Without cords or wires of any kind, eufyCam E installs indoors and out with ease to surveil your home for 365 days on a single charge.
The 140° wide-angle lens provides a panoramic view, spanning from your driveway to the front door—with no spots missed.
Zero Hidden Costs
Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufyCam is a one-time purchase that combines security with convenience. Paying for cloud storage should be an option, not a voluntary-but-mandatory cost to claim your security footage.
Military-Grade Data Security
Your data is for your eyes only. That’s why it’s secured with AES 256-bit account encryption and 128-bit video encryption. Access to your footage requires the microSD card to be inserted into the HomeBase Station it’s registered to, and you are logged on to the account tied to it.
Complete Customer Service Care
Service with a Smile If you experience any problems with your devices, eufy Security will make it right. With multiple ways to get in touch with us—contacting us via live chat on the website, calling our service
FAQ and Troubleshooting
1. What other features does the system support?
– Integration with Alexa Echo: You can livestream eufyCam E footage on Echo Show, Echo Spot, and other Alexa-compatible display devices. (Alexa-compatible devices sold separately.)
– RTSP Supports: If you have a Synology NAS* with surveillance function set up, the system can stream videos to NAS and save a copy on it. More brands will be supported in the future. (* Sold separately)
2. What is the range of the motion detection?
Depending on the height and angle, the sensor can detect objects moving as far as 25-30ft (8-10m) away.
3. Can I use my own router to pair with eufyCam?
No. eufyCam requires eufy HomeBase to use.